Customer Service Administrator
To manage client needs and job files from pre-construction through to handover and provide ongoing assistance and support to clients through efficient communication to ensure a successful process throughout the build.
- Manage emails and phone calls from clients and external stakeholders.
- Manage and track client jobs and individual workflow to provide information and updates to clients.
- Handle client complaints and escalate when appropriate.
- Prepare building contracts.
- Issue variations to clients and follow up.
- Manage building variations.
- Liaise with Clients, Consultants, Councils and relevant authorities throughout the process of the build.
- Liaise with Sales, Operations and Construction Departments to identify and discuss any Client issues, complaints or updates.
- Undertake general administrative tasks and any necessary follow-up work in relation to incoming calls.
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of departments, services, policies and procedures in relation to the role.
- Book walkthough inspection and handover appointments.
- Ensure receipt of Statutory Warranty list and liaise with Construction Manager as required.
- Adopt continuous learning and improvement in processes in all aspects of the position.
- Understand, implement, participate and promote Company Policies and Procedures and Work, Health & Safety (WHS) requirements and Quality System.
Experience/Skill Level Required
- Minimum 2 years’ experienced in a Customer Service focused team, or equivalent.
- Previous experience in the same or similar role is preferred.
- Intermediate computer skills with packages including Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) and databases.
- Excellent communication (written & verbal) and interpersonal skills.