Lot 2010, Proposed Road, Figtree Hill
Land Price $711,000
House Price - $693,900
Aspire House & Land Inclusions
- Fowler Homes Aspire Inclusions
- 3 x Promotions provided (see your consultant for full details)
- Reverse Cycle Ducted Air-Conditioning
- 2600mm High Ceilings to Ground Floor & 2440mm to First Floor
- Front door up to 1220mm wide (subject to design)
- 600mm x 600mm Porcelain tiles to open living areas including under stair storage (subject to design) Selected from Fowler Homes builders range
- Tiles to porch and alfresco areas. Selected from Fowler Homes builders range
- Carpet to balance of the home
- 40 x LED downlights to Double Storey designs & 20 x LED downlights to Single Storey designs
- 20mm Silestone Kitchen Benchtop & Vanities
- 20mm Silestone Waterfall Edge/s to Island Bench (subject to design)
- Tiled Splashback to kitchen (subject to design)
- Polytec laminate Kitchen cupboards from Matt range. Overhead kitchen cupboards with bulkheads
- 900mm appliances including dishwasher and built-in microwave
- Semi-Frameless shower screens to all showers including tiled niche
- Ness D8 alarm system with three PIR sensors, two sirens and one LED keypad
- Mirror Sliding Doors to Wardrobes with white melamine shelf & chrome hanging rail
- Colour on concrete driveway
- Fixed Price Site Costs Promotion (Refer to promotional material)
- and much much more. See your Consultant for full details of luxury inclusions
1800 606 675 or email
Homeworld Box Hill
20 - 22 Noah street, Box Hill
NEW HomeWorld Leppington
Berkshire Circuit, Leppington NSW
HomeWorld Marsden Park
Donald Street, Marsden Park NSW
Terms & Conditions: NON-FIXED Price Home and Land Package Conditions: All images and illustrations are to be used as a guide only and may represent nonstandard or upgrade options that are not included in the package price. Land not supplied by Fowler Homes, land developer terms and conditions apply. Home and Land packages are only available for the specific lot and home advertised. The determined house siting on the lot is at the discretion of Fowler Homes only. Packages may change as a result of variations to the inclusions or specifications required by the purchaser, local authority, or local, state or federal law. Packages do not include stamp duty, legal fees or any other costs incurred with the purchase. Home and Land packages require an application for covenant and council approval and are therefore subject to approval prior to entering into a contract with Fowler Homes. Fowler homes is only responsible for the contract of the sale of the home only. Customers will be required to enter into a separate contract for the land component of the package with the relevant land developer. Home and land packages are only available to customers who make a deposit before or on the advertised timeframe, or at the discretion of Fowler Homes, and who enter into a final home building contract with Fowler Homes before or on the advertised timeframe, or at the discretion of Fowler Homes. Final costs, dimensions and inclusions may vary from the information provided and may be varied by Fowler Homes without notice. Fowler Homes reserves the right to withdraw any Home & Land Package at any time without notice. Fowler Homes reserves the right to withdraw any Home & Land Package if the land or home become unavailable or sold. All Home and Land packages are not eligible to apply for advertised promotions where a home is purchased outside of any package arrangement. Any item not listed within our inclusions or facade descriptions will incur additional costs. Any items omitted by a customer from the inclusions will not be refunded, credited or substituted, Any item that appears in more than one set of inclusions, only one of these items will be supplied and no credits will be available.
Standard site costs are an approximation and allow for a Balanced cut and fill of up to 1m fall over the site (500mm cut and 500mm fill) to achieve a level building platform, block up to 600m2 with a 5.5m front setback to garage, “M” class slab with standard piering. Standard site costs are subject to site inspection, contour survey, site classification report/soil test, siting and Local Council Requirements. Unless noted otherwise, packages exclude, but not limited to: rock/ shale/sand excavation, import of fill, export of spoil, dropped edge beams, garage step down, H1 Class slab classification or greater, saline soils, additional concrete pumps, hydraulic stormwater management plan and works, acoustic/ bushfire/flood report and requirements, building adjacent or over sewers, under road boring, footpath rectification, repositioning of existing services, traffic control, marine conditions, double handling, landscaping, retaining walls, driveway, steps, landings and additional BASIX/NATHERS requirements. Packages are subject to land availability, land registration, statutory requirements and developer requirements. All drawings are for illustrative purposes and should be used as a guide only, it is the client’s responsibility to confirm working drawings. Colours printed in our marketing brochures may vary from actual samples. Fowler Homes reserves the right to amend or substituted the colours without notice. Fowler Homes reserves the right to revise plans, specifications, prices and use alternative suppliers without notice or obligation. Please speak to a Building and Design Consultant for standard design, façade and inclusions details and pricing. Builders License 113647C. As at 1st May 2023. E&OE.
Similar House & Land Packages
Visit our Display Centres
Homeworld Box Hill
In a busy pocket of North-West Sydney, we have four impressive double-storey homes on display including our popular ‘Paris’ 45, award-winning ‘Brooklyn’ 37, ‘Crown’ 40 and ‘Havana’ 39.
A brand-new display village with THREE brand-new Fowler display homes. Get ready for our ‘Atlantis’, ‘Haven’ and ‘Dynasty’ in early 2023.
HomeWorld Marsden Park
Located just off Richmond Road, explore three stunning Fowler display homes including our ‘St Tropez’ 35, ‘Brookwater’ 28 and ‘Abode’ 21.