We are looking for a highly motivated Maintenance Coordinator to join our team.
This person must be passionate about the building industry, have the ability to multitask and acquire outstanding communication skills.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate client inspections.
- Create rectification lists following inspections.
- Coordinate trade assessment days with client, trades and supervisors.
- Provide weekly update to clients.
- Coordinate reimbursements to owners when required and as directed by management.
- Sourcing products that are required to complete major maintenance works.
- Abiding by industry standards and tolerances to ensure compliance as directed by management.
- Opening and closing jobs in database.
- Assist with administrative duties for construction.
- Other tasks as requested by the Construction Manager.
Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in residential building in the same or similar position is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a customer focused working environment.
- Highly organised with the ability to multitask and deal with a variety of activity.
- Intermediate Microsoft computer skills
- Confident, friendly and polite manner
- Positive approach to change
- Professional approach
If you are interested in the position, please forward your resume and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org